Out of State Gaming License  

Contractor’s Board
Medical  Marijuana

Private Investigators

       Licensing Board  (PiLB)
Physical Therapists
Department of Education

Charter Schools

Post Secondary Education
Nevada Transportation Authority

​Mortgage Brokers
Real Estate Professionals

Massage Therapists
CPA / Accounting Professionals

Canadian Passport Photos

US Passport Photos 

UK Passport Photos

Philippine Passport Photos

Austrailian Passport Photos

German Passport Photos

Brazilian Passport Photos

Swedish Passport Photos

South African Passport Photos

Jamaican Passport Photos

Chinese Passport Photos

Japanease Passport Photos

Italian Passport Photos

Argentine Passport Photos

Bulgaria Passport Photos

Hondourus Passport Photos

Cuban Passport Photos

Ethiopian Passport Photos

Greece Passport Photos

Indian Passport Photos

Irish Passport Photos

Mexican Passport Photos

New Zealand Passport Photos

Polish Passport Photos

Russian Passport Photos

and any other countries

Fingerprinting Services

In order to obtain Fingerprinting  services you must present a valid Passport, or 2 government issued I.D's. Expired identification cards will not be accepted. The following are examples of acceptable identification:
* Passport 
         * Driver’s License      * State I.D. Card 
         * Alien Registration/Immigration Green Card 
         * Military I.D. Card     *SS card

         *Birth Certificate



Nursing Professionals

Long Term Health

Hospice Care

Dietitian Licensing
Dental Hygienist

Chiropractic Examiners

Insurance Division

Manufactured Housing

Criminal History
Record Sealing
Bureau of Alcohol & Drug Abuse
Personal Background Checks
Registered Sex Offenders
Social Workers

                  And MORE!